- Bodyweight365 and 365 (we/us/our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy (together with our website terms of service and product terms of business and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting bodyweight365.com or by purchasing any products from us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Travel Strong of 3 Brookfield Yard, Sheffield, S7 1DY, United Kingdom.
- Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Will Owen.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1. We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to our free services, place an order on our website, participate in plans and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, health information and photograph.
- Information we collect about you when you participate in our plans.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our website. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
2. OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
2.2. Uses made of the information. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2.3. Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts, keep our website safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
2.4. Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1. You agree that we have the right to share your personal informati
- mpanies Act 2006.
- selected third parties including:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Co
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website; credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
3.2. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we wish to sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms of service or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.2. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
5.1. You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
6.1. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Bodyweight365 and 365
Updated, 7 December 2020